- 1 1/2 C whole grain cereal
- 1/2 C dried strawberry
- 3/4 C Yogurt Chips
Mise En Place
- Chop the dried strawberries and set aside.
- Measure out the whole-grain cereal, dried strawberries.
- Place paper liners in 12 mini muffin cups.
- Toss the whole-grain cereal and chopped dried strawberries in a medium bowl.
- Melt the yogurt chips in a microwave, stirring it frequently.
- Combine the cereal and strawberry mixture with the melted yogurt chips.
- Spoon into prepared cups and refrigerate.
- Wait until the clusters are firm, about 5 minutes (or allow to set at room temperature).
- Serve and enjoy!