- 1 C Bulgar, cooked
- 1/2 pt cherry tomatoes , halved
- 1/2 red onion , brunoise
- 1/2 C parsley , chiffonade
- 1 1/4 C cucumber , peeled, halved, seeded, brunoise
- 1 lemon , juiced
- 3/4 C feta cheese , crumbled
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
Mise en Place
- Chop tomatoes, brunoise the red onion, chiffonade the parsley, and brunoise cucumber. Juice the lemon and crumble the feta.
- In a medium bowl, mix bulgar with 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/2 C boiling water. Cover; let sit until bulgur is tender, about 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice and oil. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Drain bulgur in a fine-mesh sieve, pressing to remove excess liquid; return to bowl and cool. Add feta, red onion, parsley, cucumber, tomatoes, and the dressing (lemon and olive oil).
- Serve room temperature or chilled, and enjoy!