Mise en Place
- Measure out sunbutter
- Slice banana into small pieces
- Measure out honey
Prepare Banana Rice Cakes
- Lay the brown rice cakes on a plate
- Spread 2 Tbsp of sunbutter on each rice cake using a spoon or plastic knife
- Place banana pieces directly on the sunbutter
- Drizzle honey on top
- Cut brown rice cake in half using a plastic knife
- Serve and enjoy!
Look & Cook
This recipe features our Look & Cook downloadable recipe card. Look & Cooks are illustrated recipe visuals that you can use to show children how to make the recipe Click Here to Download. Enjoy!