Mise en Place
- Measure out apple sauce, raisins, honey and cinnamon
Prepare Rice Cakes
- Lay the brown rice cakes on a plate
- Spread 1 tsp of apple sauce on each rice cake using a spoon or plastic knife
- Place raisins directly on the apple sauce
- Drizzle honey on top
- Add a dash of cinnamon
- Cut brown rice cake in half using a plastic knife
- Serve and enjoy!
Look & Cook
This recipe features our Look & Cook downloadable recipe card. Look & Cooks are illustrated recipe visuals that you can use to show children how to make the recipe Click Here to Download. Enjoy!