- 16 whole wheat crackers
- 2 T nut butter or seed butter
- 32 pretzels
- ½ C raisins
- 1 small container cinnamon
Mise en Place
- Measure out crackers, nut (or seed) butter, pretzels, and raisins.
- Place 16 crackers flat on a plate. Spread a small amount of nut butter or seed butter on one side of each cracker.
- Place a pretzel on top corners of each cracker to make the animal ears
- Add two raisins under pretzels “as the animal’s eyes” and one underneath that for the nose.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon